All parents are faced with the challenge of how to best meet the educational needs of their child. The decision you make today about your child's education will have a lifelong impact. It is a choice that requires prayerful consideration.
At Berean Christian School we believe there is no better educational investment that you can make in your child's future than a Christian education. Berean Christian School provides not only a strong academic foundation, but an education that transforms a child's life as they learn about God's Word and world.
At BCS we help children understand their world from God's perspective. We provide a character building education where children learn the foundations for making wise decisions based on Godly principles. Teaching that God has a plan and purpose for every life, Christian education enables children to become spiritually strong and develop lives of service to the Lord, their family and community.
Berean Christian School teachers are intentional about integrating faith and academics in the classroom. We create a dynamic environment where learning is active, stimulating, and creative. It is our passion to know the heart of our students so we may sensitively lead them to Biblically based, intellectual pursuits.
A Christian school has the responsibility of shaping minds and hearts while meeting the social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual needs of students. Creating an atmosphere where children feel loved, safe and nurtured equips them with the confidence to make sound decisions when faced with challenging circumstances.
BCS is committed to making Christian education available to as many families in our community as possible. Therefore, we are dedicated to providing an excellent education at affordable prices.
BCS is here to partner with parents as they pursue their God-given responsibility to educate and train their child. By choosing BCS, parents demonstrate the importance of reflecting and reinforcing their Christian values as an integral part of their child's educational life. It's an education that glorifies God - an education with eternal value.
Why Choose a Christian Education?
- Christian Schools reflect the values of the church and family.
- Schools offer a better level of instruction. This is demonstrated year after year in national standardized test scores.
- Christian School students grow spiritually stronger in a Christian environment.
- Christian School teachers teach the Christian worldview, not the worldview that focuses on relativism and materialism.
- Christian Schools support the family as the number one institution in our society.
- Christian Schools have reasonable standards of discipline, and hold the children accountable for their actions
- Christian Schools instill a spirit of service. It is taught that we should be contributors to society, not just takers.
- Parents are encouraged to participate in their child's education through volunteer activities. We are in partnership with the parent, not in an adversarial relationship.
- Christian Schools believe that your child is a gift from God, and that God has a good plan for him or her. Each child is seen as special, and with meaningful potential that we are privileged to help the child identify and realize.
- Research reveals that students who attend church regularly, participate in church youth activities and are enrolled in Christian schools are significantly less prone to risky behavior and have a substantially brighter view of life and its purpose.